- Responsible for pre and post contract quantity surveying duties
- Perform cost control, estimation, contractual issues
- Measurement of work in progress, claims, valuation of variation
- Prepare assessments of subcontractor contract payments and quotations
- Assist in preparing tender documents
- Liaise with contractors, specialist, suppliers and related parties
- Other responsibilities as directed by seniors
- Diploma or higher Certificate in Quantity Surveying or Building Studies or related disciplines
- 2 years relevant experience, measurement and contractual skills are preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well organized, responsibility, good communication skills
- Positive attitude, problem solving, able to work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience or academic but has solid experience in the above mentioned fields would be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
We offer competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits including bank holidays, medical and study allowance. Interested parties please send your full resume including expected salary and date available to email@example.com
Information provided will be treated as strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.